Thursday, October 18, 2012

Not much to begin with...

I have never had much respect for Taylor Swift. I concede; she is a very talented song writer. And marketable. Every time a song is released I think to myself "I wish _____ [insert any other country singer name here] would have recorded this song." 

Girl is so marketable, that I have come to the point where all respect has been lost. She basically recorded RED as an advert for Target Stores. Not kidding. I am sure they will never admit this. The only sell-out who sold-out more was when Jewel recorded "Intuition" for a freaking woman razor company. Truth. 

10/22: UPDATE! I WAS beyond RIGHT--- she is marketing all sorts of Red things. 

Please see: This Link To Gross Marketing and Product Sell Outage

and there are various exclusive red items at target. gag. 

10/28: UPDATE (thanks Jess) She is also hawking her CD at Papa Johns 


5 comments:

Aaron said...

I'd date her and then break up with her just so I could have a song written about me.

Stephanie said...

Red is on sale at Walmart too. Go figure.

Maggie said...

Are you still blog-stalking us, because we are blog-stalking you :) Hope all is well with you, Mary!

Jessica Tingey Hansen said...

I ordered Papa Johns pizza today and her Red album cover was on the box.

Mary said...

Stephanie... there are SIX target exclusive songs on the album that is bought there... so yeah, you can get a second rate version at walmart.