Monday, June 15, 2009

NYC maybe in love with me


I am pretty sure that NYC has gone from just loving me to being in love with me...

Here are some lessons learned on my recent trip to NYC:

The play "August: Osage County" is good. Even if they tried to pass off Mrs. Husckstable as a white woman, everything else is perfect and thus you forgive the race bending. 

If you ever find yourself in a jewelry store that also offers a spicy Vietnamese sandwich in the back, take it. 

Gwyneth Paltrow gives good advice.

The World Science Fair is kinda boring. 

A park in East Harlem is not the same as Central Park. 

And finally, perhaps the most important lesson learned: All I need in life is peanut butter, my cell phone and The Good Word... All Chase needs is peanut butter & his cell phone. 


No comments: