Friday, February 5, 2010

Aggie Pride.

If you haven't gotten the memo, DC is facing the storm of the century. Today the first flake of snow fell and so did my spirits*.

The good news is I went to college in a little place called Logan, Utah. Naturally, I wore my Utah State sweatshirt just so when people saw me they knew; no snow stopping this one.


*I absolutely hate the snow. It's fine for approximately 3 days with the following conditions:

I am in some ski chalet.
I don't have to ski.
It's all white and winter wonderland like.
I can leave.
All roads are clear.
It doesn't stick to the drive ways, walk ways, sidewalks, stairs leading up to houses, or anyplace my feet will tread.
There is a roaring fire in whatever room I happen to be in while the snow stays outside.

If above conditions are not met, I don't want anything to do with that stuff.


No comments: