Summer 2011: Two Lists, One Summer.
List #1- What I am declaring as the next big thing and What's OUT/dead/boring me
- Home made Popsicles v. home made ice cream
- Designer Jello Desserts (not kidding) v. Cupcakes
- Twitter v. Face book (WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?)
- All sorts of weird and wonderful co-ops v. uninspirational farmers Markets
- Enjoying the movies v. thought-provoking, deep movies
- Casual Parisian Cafes (preferably with outside tables & exceptional service) v. Food trucks
And a bonus list tonight, because we are taking to the beach this Friday...
List #2: Beach Bag Essentials!
- Sunscreen, duh.
- Aloe lotion, duh.
- Blistex Medicated, duh.
- Flip flops.
- Extra pair of sunglasses.
- Portable ipod speakers. Some people like to read. I like to jam out.
- Quarters (about $10 worth). Either to pay for the sno-cone or the parking meter. Beach culture is a cash culture.
- Baby wipes. They are great to wash the salt water & sand mixture right off. Or the sticky Popsicle residue (see list #1).
- Plastic bags. Great to have for wet suits, sea shell collections, trash, or to protect your phone from the sand & waves.